Monday, January 21, 2008

Thing 4

My blog is set up and I'm getting going. I think I need to post an idea about education.
1. I would love to have some feedback from other teachers about accomodations that work well in the classroom for Special education inclusion students.
2. My teachers book club could post what they have been reading and make comments on the blog.
3. I have a sewing buddies group. We could also post projects we are working on, communicate with each other and set up dates and times, and keep in contact with the members who have moved out of town.

I would most like to have some feedback about accomodations. I think it would be cool to have a source of ideas for the inclusive classroom.

2 comments:

VWB said...

One way for other special ed. teachers to find your blog is to use "tags," also known as subjects or key words.

At the end of each post, you can add some words that reference that post.
Go to the bottom of the posting box and you will see a long narrow box for those tags.
Take a look at some of the other Players' blogs and you will see tags.

Other bloggers who are searching for the same things like "special education" will find your blog that way and you all can start sharing!

Terry said...

I don't necessarily have accomodations for when the class comes to the library but I know that many of the special ed students are just as successful as their classmates when we are using the laptops. They are engaged, interested, and love it!