Friday, January 25, 2008

Thing 7

This one was less impressive for me personally. I like the google advanced search, My daughter in graduate school has been telling me about these national web sites devoted to special education. I found one from Iowa and can see that I could probably find some cool ones with a little more digging. Google earth was my other interest. In looking at many properties for sale, I know this one will come in handy. I also think the google pictures would help in the classroom. We are always looking for pictures to help show a place or event. It is much easier for our special needs students to learn when they have a visual to go along with it. The ideas become more real if they have a picture in their head. My second graders will be doing an insect report in the spring and I'm sure I'll be getting some good bug pictures!

No comments: