Thursday, February 14, 2008

Thing 10

This one I needed my teenage daughter to help a bit. She again helped me figure out where our pictures were on our computer. She also helped a bit getting the smiley face valentine on the blog. I think I have it now! I'm ready to fly solo! I used the happy face generator site to make my happy Valentine here on the blog. I also took a family picture and put it on the trading card with dates, names and places listed. It is really cool. I'll send it to my family members. This one took me the most time to figure out so far. I was on for quite awhile trying to get what I wanted. I am so lucky to have my 16 year old available to help when I get stuck. Even if she has never done it before, she figures it out pretty quick!

1 comment:

VWB said...

be sure and add some of your samples to your blog...either in the sidebar or the post itself...as you can see from your visits to the other Players' blogs there are all kinds of clever examples ..and we want to see yours too!