Monday, February 18, 2008

Thing 11

This one is pretty good. I tend to do a lot more reading in the summer and I could never remember what I had read the summer before. This past summer I jumped into a reading group and we would share what we were reading and talk about the books. Someone would take notes on all the books and email it out. But..WOW this way is so much more effiicient. I began writing down in a notebook the list of books I had read so I would not forget and again, this is a lot more efficient. It is going to be great when I finish my current book and hop on the library thing to see what the others have read. I know my reading group will love it. I entered my last several books read and look forward to entering more. YaY!!

1 comment:

Book Nook Girl said...

This sounds really cool! I can't wait to learn more about it. I hope we can get all of the B.B.'s to join and then we can share books!