Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Thing 4

I really like this one,,,well,,,I like them all. I have a flip video camera and I made a short movie of the Alamo last week when I was there. I loaded it on Utube and it was so easy. I know the kids could make a video and share without any trouble. They could do a video project and post it. The rest of the class could then watch and post a comment. The teacher could then easily watch and view comments of the other students and even grade. There could be so many things to do video projects with. Current events, history events, book reports, live math problems and solutions, social circumstances, and on and on..I think it would be fun to see a group of class videos. They could even do plays of certain historical events, then the kids could watch them all and use it as a live study guide..Ready...Set.....Action!!

1 comment:

VWB said...

how about posting your Alamo YouTube video here so we can see it?