Thursday, July 30, 2009

Thing 9

Video slide production is pretty cool but I really had to work at this one. I made a small slide show about the uses of the flip camera in the classroom. I put a video of a student in there and so I had to make the use Private. The link is below. This would be a great tool to have teaching powerpoints available to many. Once again I am thinking about my special needs kids that need repetition and again, here is another cool way to offer that. I used slideshare and it was fairly easy, even though I had to enlist a lttle help from my teenage daughter. I read the reviews on the others, slideboom, 280 slides ( I signed up for) and Authorstream. They all looked interesting but slideshare seemed most user friendly to a newbie at this! This would be another "thing" that I'll dig deeper into next year!
http://www.slideshare.net/secret/onob4EhQ19BcS

No comments: