Thursday, July 30, 2009

Thing 8

After downloading Jing and Goview I realized I did not have a microphone. So My big planned production will have to wait a few weeks until I get into the library at school and get a microphone. I just learned last week about photo story and I made one. I was planning to make one and describe how to do it. I would love to see my students able to make a photostory and this would be perfect. They could have a screencast tutorial on how to make it. I think they would love it. I felt like Jing and Goview looked the most user friendly. I love the idea of being able to watch a tutorial with each computer screen. Those are MY favorites. I really feel like I can watch at my own pace and really understand the material. I'm looking forward to my "Photostory Guide" when school gets going.

No comments: