Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Thing 14

Ok, this one was good. I spent way too much time searching for different things. I really like Technorati. It is easy on the eye. It is not too crowded and seems easy to maneuver around. I looked into entertainment and finally looked up the library things. I found some neat blogs from California doing the same 23 things program . It was fun to read what they thought about discovering new things on the web. I guess I need to do more work on tagging because after I surfed around I couldn't find my way back to the blog I like the best. It had a cute video about a singing prank in the library. I think By this point in the 23 thing discovery I am beginning to see things a bit differently. Maybe I'm not quite as fearfull of all these things on the web. Maybe now that I have a few new tools in my computer toolbox I'll be able to do more exploration.

No comments: