Thursday, March 13, 2008

Thing 19

Ok, This "thing" was pretty cool. I had more fun than find educational ideas on this one. I really enjoyed http://www.judysbook/ .com . It was pretty neat to surf around in and find some cool things. I always love a good bargain and they had a place to get coupons from wherever you might want to go! Not only is it fun, but on a teacher salary I'll always look for ways to save. This was it. You could click on the store and it pulled up the coupons and the store web site. I've already got some coupons for the next shopping trip out this weekend! They had deals on everything from Travel to Wal-Mart. When you chose a category it pulled up the results with pictures and a description. It was easy, simple and quick to find what you might be looking for. It was easy to just browse around!

The second and really fun thing I found was www.fuzzmail.org You really must check it out. You type and send an email, the sender recieves a link to get the note. When you open the link it types up your email just as you have typed it up and at the same speed you typed as well. I have gotten the whole family "fuzzed up" My 16 year old was having fun typing me notes and watching how fast she could type and seeing how many errors she had made. I couldn't read as fast as she could type. I suppose it might be a fun tool for students to send emails and watch how fast they type monitor their speed and accuracy. I even sent my husband a love note and he replied.! Amazing! I'm feeling fuzzy!

1 comment:

Book Nook Girl said...

This sounds fun! I must check out the FuzzMail! You are doing great - only 4 more to go!