Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Thing 18

Well, This one I am a bit unsure about. I'm not sure I have too many opinions on either. I use microsoft word a little at school but not as often as the general ed. teachers. So I don't see that this particular tool will benefit me too much. I read some of the other blogs to see what the others thought about it and didn't get much insight into the real benefit of them. I do like the google tool for general writing better than the microsoft word just because....once again, it seems less cluttered, easier to find the tool I want and less harsh on the eye. As I get older and into the high tech world, ease is very important to me. It just felt easier to use. I found my way around a lot easier for just beginning. I had to have classes on microsoft! I also was able to do more with the spreadsheet than on microsoft. My partner teacher has to do all the spreadsheets because I can not do them. With the google tool, I began to figure it out on my own. There's hope for me after all! So I guess thing 18 is OK !

No comments: