Monday, March 17, 2008

Thing 20

well, my kids and I have always enjoyed youtube. We have always gone for the funny videos. My daughter and I would sit together and sift through some pretty good ones. I had no idea there were so many educational ones and I did not know about the teacher tube! I really liked the blinkx search. I found some good ones there. I did a special education inclusion search and came up with a neat inclusion video. I am anxious to get back after spring break and show my co worker. It could even be used in a presentation. The other one I found was a lecture about fairness with special needs kids. I loved it and can't wait to show that one as well. Here they are !!!






1 comment:

VWB said...

remember Youtube videos won't play in district. Use Zamzar to convert to somethnig that will!